FlyForAwesomeness - A new era of flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaybOt's APPLICATION ( the Best)

2 posters

Go down

SaybOt's APPLICATION ( the Best) Empty SaybOt's APPLICATION ( the Best)

Post  SaybOt19 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi im Herbie Encabo ( my complete name ) 19 years old.. Owns 7 cafe's

im one of the best flyffers here n philippines.. meaning one of the addicted Smile and i want to become a GM in a flyff server.. and i think this server is the best for me.. and for the best in our country.. ill install these in our cafe's and put everyone in game!!!.. so we will be happy.. we will be many in our server.. and i think some of my friends are willing to donate also..

i can assure you that i have the skills.. coz ive been handling as GM in other private online games.. like BISDAKMU, RANUNLIMITED, ConQuer, and GunBound

if u would appoint me as GM i would most likely be happy..
i am a loyal GAMER.. so i assure you the moment im GM..
i prmise this that this will be the greatest server ever..

besides my dad owns all the cafe..

and i only play at my house.. so its an advantage for me that i can play 24 hours.. sometimes 18 hours.. to watch obver the server and be able to help at all times..

I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE

I believe i should be Gm because im very loyal and hard working. i am also nice.. i am very dedicated to a job, i will not fail at this. but still, i think i should be a gm cause im cool and just awesome. Nope thats not the point. i should be a gm because.. im happy with whatever i have if its to playing as a normal player or playing as a gm and helping everyone to be a successful player here at flyforawesomeness. i'll Bring Greatness to the server and do what ever it takes to keep it safe from scammers and hackers =D

HOW WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO flyforawesomeness

i can contribute by means of accepting all kinds of considieration.. by playing a well dedicated server 24 hours.. im not in school now coz i stop for 1 year. to experience a lot of work.. thats why i dedicate myself in this server 24 hours.. but not exactly 24 hours.. maybe 18 to 20 hours.
in all means help those who are in need. and i would possibly recruit many people in this server..

i hope u would accept my kind consideration.
thanks..

POSITION WILLING TO TAKE : any kind of position

GM = most probably thanks <<<<

ill be willing to be a part of you TEAM

truly yours,
Herbie Encabo

SaybOt19

Back to top Go down

SaybOt's APPLICATION ( the Best) Empty Re: SaybOt's APPLICATION ( the Best)

Post  sprongky Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 am

lol i am the one of GM here, and i dont think that Admin are accepting more GM

sprongky

Back to top Go down