FlyForAwesomeness - A new era of flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**DETAILED Guide For Joining**

Go down

**DETAILED Guide For Joining** Empty **DETAILED Guide For Joining**

Post  [GM]Twiglet Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:33 am

**DETAILED Guide For Joining** Twigle10

**NOTE**
The only people you should talk to in the forums or in the Hamachi Networks about your username and/or password are:

--Forums
Admin
[GM]Twiglet

--Hamachi Networks
vivi57
**DETAILED Guide For Joining** Vivi5710
Twiglet [AlphaGM of FFA]
**DETAILED Guide For Joining** Twigle11
(Picture of me is different because I can't see me in Hamachi xD Just match up the Hamachi IP (the numbers)).

**WATCH OUT FOR THE CAPITALIZATION AND SPACING** When in private chat it should appear EXACTLY like this: [5.54.54.214 - vivi57] is online If it's ANY different, then it's not him!!! Best way to tell is by the Hamachi IP (the numbers).
I (Twiglet) can't make accounts, so don't ask me... Mad

Now with that done... =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case you can't figure out the Admin's Instructions on joining FlyForAwesomeness, I've complied long, long, DETAILED instructions for everyone. ^,^

**1**

First off you need to uninstall Flyff from your computer if you have patched it to v12. If you have, or aren't sure, uninstall it. If you KNOW that you have v11 Flyff on your computer, then skip to Step 2.

You can find the uninstaller for Flyff (On Windows) by going to:
Start -> Programs -> Gpotato -> Flyff -> Uninstall

After uninstalling you need a v11 version of the game. This can be found here: V11 Flyff

After downloading, install it ****MAKE SURE AT THE END OF THE INSTALLATION THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BOX THAT READS 'Start Flyff' CHECKED!!!!**** This will make Flyff patch to v12!!!

You now have V11 Flyff on your computer. ^.^

**2**
Now you need to download a program called Hamachi. The download is here: Hamachi Download
Download, install, READ through the tutorial. When you're done with the tutorial, and have the main Hamachi screen up, click the Power button at the bottom-left of the program. After gathering any information that Hamachi needs, click the Network button on Hamachi (bottom-middle, icon is shaped like a triangle =P ). Click 'Join an existing network...' and try the following networks:

Username: FlyForAwesomeness
Password: highrate

Username: FlyForAwesomeness1 (This room is glitched for vivi57 so he's not in it)

Username: FlyForAwesomeness2

Username: FlyForAwesomeness30 (YES, it is FFA30, not FFA3)

Username: FlyForAwesomeness4

Username: FlyForAwesomeness5

Username: FlyForAwesomeness13 ( 13-16 are new and working! :3 )

Username: FlyForAwesomeness14

Username: FlyForAwesomeness15

Username: FlyForAwesomeness16

If all of these are full, then new ones should be made soon.
**NOTE** All rooms not listed are fake, please try to avoid joining these.

You are now in the FlyForAwesomeness Hamachi Network. ^,^

**3**
Now you need to change the files to suit FlyForAwesomeness. Download this patch:
Newest FFA Patch
After downloading, right-click the folder and click 'Extract All...'
In the folder that opens (with the unzipped, extracted files) copy ALL the files. Then paste them in the Flyff folder (C:\Program Files\Gpotato). Make sure you paste it in the MAIN folder. You should have a confirmation window appear on whether or not to overwrite the files, click yes to all that appear. If no confirmation appears to OVERWRITE, then you may not have the right folder.

You now have Flyff adjusted for FlyForAwesomenss. ^,^

**4**
Now go back to your Hamachi Network. Look for a user named vivi57. Right-click him and click Chat. Send him a single message of what you want your Username and Password to be. If he doesn't reply, he might be AFK. He can be AFK for a while, so please refrain from spamming him.

**5**
After vivi57 has made your account, go back to your Flyff folder and look for the file Loader.bat (C:\Program Files\Gpotato\Loader.bat). It may only display the name Loader (without the extension .bat) on your computer, it's the same thing. Double-click it, wait.... sign-in with your new Username and Password... and enjoy FlyForAwesomeness! ^,^

If the server is down or you are having problems, ask around in the Hamachi Network room. If you're desperate, PM me =P I'm a GM for the game. Do NOT PM me about having problems with getting vivi57 to make you an account. He is a very busy person, just keep trying. Try step 5 every now and then, sometimes he makes accounts without confirming with the person.

Hope that this clears some things up. geek
[GM]Twiglet
[GM]Twiglet

http://flyforawesomeness.niceboard.net/

Back to top Go down